Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Today I'm NOT Bored

I appreciate all the comments I received on my posts. Some of you are very sympathetic to my writing and others of you offer great insight.

I was surprised at my own post yesterday about being bored. My pathetic whining was pretty annoying. So today I made sure I wasn't so bored!

Well, my bum knee is feeling better...so Lyndsie and I walked a 5k instead of running it...just to be sure nothing scary happened.
We worked up a sweat just the same...it was really warm out today. (Hooray!)

I got real warm and DIRTY mowing the lawn for over two hours today. I weeded the landscaping and planted a few flowers...I was outside all day. Love the sunshine!

I've been doing stuff since 7:30 this morning and the time is slipping away. The kids need help with homework and I need a well deserved shower followed by dinner and church meetings.

Today, I'm NOT bored.

2 comments:

The Haley Family said...

Yeah for yard work! Your property is so gorgeous. I *think* I want to have something like that some day! Good job for being so active!

Aaron & Nancy said...

I'm just jealous...I can't imagine being bored. It's not like you do it all the time!