Thursday, March 26, 2009

Time just flies....



I remember sitting in third grade watching the clock tick slowly. It seemed like the day would never end.... And now,... it seems like the minutes are gone before I can catch my breath.

My responsibilities seem heavy lately. The moment I get my head above water another wave comes crashing, pushing...leaving me confused and frustrated.

I am SO grateful for friends who help me see beyond the little things that get in the way. Thanks for listening L.A....







2 comments:

Ann said...

It's truly amazing. I feel like I can't hardly catch my breath anymore with how fast everything is going!

Jason said...

struggles are a time to grow, despite all our tendency's God see's us differently no matter what we think and I know we can always rely of the Savior. I can remember sitting in school too looking at that clock waiting so impatiently for time to go by and now I wish it would slow down.