Thursday, March 19, 2009

Middle of the Night - Rant

Okay...I'm tired...and this not sleeping thing is getting really old.

The thing is...I really don't have trouble sleeping...unless my dear husband is snoring really bad.

And he has been horrible lately! I'm complaining...I'm grumpy...and I'm mad! I can't tell you how many times I hit his pillow tonight trying to get him to stop snoring. I yelled out (ROLL OVER) at least a half dozen times before writing this.

And you know what's going to bug me even more? He'll wake up in the morning...all fresh as a daisy...thinking he slept really good. I on the other hand will wake up looking like death warmed over.

Such is my life! Time check: 2:25am

4 comments:

Ann said...

does he have sleep apnea? If he gets a cold, that would be ten times worse with SA. Matt had it and got the surgery to get it fixed, and he is as quiet as a baby now!

Something to think about... :)

Jason said...

perhaps you should make him sleep in the basement...LOL I feel your pain with the tiredness.

Aaron & Nancy said...

I feel for your Jenny. I'm glad this doesn't run in the family. At least I know my getting up to feed Naomi will end soon.

Michelle said...

HE should be the one that has to leave the room.