Tuesday, March 31, 2009

My Megan



This little girl...so special...so wonderful...so MEGAN! Happy 8th Birthday!

Today she brought almost 2 dozen cupcakes to share with her class. (I stayed up really late last night!)

After school...she received a number of phone calls from family (her cousin Joy and Grampa Huntington), a birthday song from the Pratt girls (so cute and thoughtful)...and her Great-Grandmother, Shirley Allen drove out to bring her a wonderful gift and some snacks. (Megan shared her bag o'chips with me!).

MaMa and PaPa stopped in for a visit and brought Megan a new swimsuit that she needed...and a wonderful journal to write her memories in.

We gave Megan her first set of scriptures for church, a box full of beads (8000 of them) and a noisy electronic Littlest Pet Shop game gadget thingy.

Hunter bought her a pink scooter. Which Megan had to play the game hot/cold to find. She got a little bugged by it. Hunter was laughing.

I made her a simple birthday cake. She picked out the candle and helped me decorate it.

This Friday she'll be having a slumber party with all her friends and family too.

Next Saturday (April 11th), she'll be baptized. I'm so happy that Megan is our little girl.





Happy Birthday Megan!





4 comments:

Ann said...

happy birthday!

Jason said...

I am so sorry that I didn't tell her Happy B-day at church tonight ... I am a puts! Please tell her from our family and we will see you guys soon

Aaron & Nancy said...

Happy Birthday, Megan! We can't wait to be there next week for your baptism!

Mariajo said...

Hey! It's sooo good to see your site and your cute family... Megan looks beautiful! I remember her as old as my Andrea right now!
Love from Alicante