Sunday, August 23, 2009

Pacifist...

Kids can really say the coolest things sometimes. We were driving home one night and discussing with Hunter his need to "toughen up" a little. In a nutshell he said..."I don't like fighting...I'm a pacifist."

Now, as a mother hearing her child use a big word like pacifist and understand what it means is a proud moment....but then I said..."Wow Hunter you really now what pacifist means....where did you learn that?"

Hunter said..."From tv....see Mom, you can learn anything by watching tv!"

4 comments:

Brenda K said...

no kidding...kristian told our 91 year old neighbor lady that she should buy these pills he had seen on TV. She asked why?? He said, "it helps you not get look old."

Aaron & Nancy said...

Cute!

Ann said...

I don't know why I didn't see this before...I am ROLLING on the floor laughing!!

The Haley Family said...

That is hilarious and totally something my kids would say!