Friday, February 26, 2010

Patrick has a blond moment.

I am not a sports fan...okay, so I'll watch the occasional Ohio State Football game and attend local high school sporting events. But, that's about it...except when it comes to the Olympics. I love to watch the Olympics and I spend as many hours in front of the t.v. as I can to see as much as possible.

So tonight has been no different...spending my time watching the Olympics with my German son Patrick. We were watching the speed skating events. The women's speed skate was in the semifinal qualifers and Patrick says..."Why is there a sponser on the German uniform?"

I say., "That says GER for Germany."...Patrick had a blond moment.

2 comments:

brittani c. said...

That's funny! I think you should give him a break for that since Germany is Deutschland in German.

p.s. you haven't blogged for awhile...what's up with that? :)

It's me, Jenny! said...

Hi Brittani,

I know I haven't blogged in awhile...just haven't had the itch to write...but I think I'll be doing more soon.