Saturday, May 8, 2010

You Pick

Last Sunday, I was given an assignment to speak in church tomorrow. The theme for service tomorrow is of course, Mother's Day. My assigned topic....You Pick. What kind of topic is that?

I have been thinking all week about my topic, You Pick. And so far, I haven't written anything down. Little thoughts have come my way and in my mind full discourses I have imagined. But still...nothing to write home about.

I think I will let a little perspiration happen before my inspiration hits.

3 comments:

Ann said...

that's usually when the best inspiration comes :)

Keriann said...

I had to speak on Mother's Day Last year and I think it is wrong to make a mother speak on Mother's Day. This year, my bishop looked back to see who spoke last year , and decided to have my husband speak this year. I think that is a much better choice!

brittani c. said...

"You Pick" is the worst topic. Some people like the freedom to choose a topic, but I don't. I need a scripture or a sentence to get me going. Hope it went well today! Happy Mother's Day.